(please complete and return this form via email or call for our mailing address)
(all orders will be confirmed by telephone)
Agreement made between “Star Karaoke” (Herein after called “DJ/Entertainer”) and ________________________________________(herein called “Purchaser”).IT IS MUTUALLY AGREED BETWEEN THE PARTIES THAT:
1. DJ/ENTERTAINER will furnish and Purchaser will accept, for the engagement hereinafter described, the services comprising of Professional Disc Jockey Entertainment. The service will be provided on a continuous basis during the stated hours.
2. Name, address, and telephone # of purchaser:_______________________________________________________________________________________
3. Name, address, and telephone # of place of engagement where services will be
4. Exact day(s), date(s), hour’s duration(s) and options of employment:_____________________________________________________________________
5. WEDDING PACKAGES:
A. Basic Package $695
4 hours of DJ Entertainment including DJ singing periodically through night Plus Karaoke
B. Basic Package #2 $745
Everything in Basic Package PLUS…..
C. Complete Package $850
Everything In Basic Package PLUS…..
Light Show which is sound activated includes: 4 Par Can 64 multicolor leds 2 32 light vertigo 1 mirror ballNo Margarita Machine
D. Ultimate Package $950
Everything In Complete Package PLUS….2 Margarita Machines
6. Total Agreed Price: $____________________
7. If Purchaser desires that Star Karaoke DJ Service provides extended service, the service shall be provided at a rate of $100 per hour, due prior to the performance of the extended services.
8. A non-refundable retainer of one-half the total amount of the engagement is required to secure Star Karaoke’s DJ services for the engagement date(s). This amount shall be subtracted from the total price of the engagement. Cash, checks, money orders, and certified checks will be accepted. Checks should be made out to Toby Nimitz. In the event a check is returned due to insufficient funds, an alternate method of payment must be received in order to secure Star Karaoke’s DJ services for the engagement date(s). Reservation fee paid on _______________ Amount paid: $________________
9. Purchaser shall pay the balance of $__________ in full, Prior to the actual engagement in the form of certified check, money order, or cash. In the event of non-payment, DJ may refuse to perform until payment terms are abided by without penalty to DJ. Any tips given may be done at the end of the night for a job well done.
10. It is agreed that DJ/Entertainer executes this agreement as an independent contractor and is not an employee of the Purchaser.
11. DJ/Entertainer shall at all times have complete supervision, direction, and control over the services of its personnel on this engagement and expressly reserves the right to control the manner, means and details of the performance of services, as well as the ends to be accomplished.
12. Purchaser grants DJ/Entertainer unconditional release for the use of their name, photographs, or audio and/or video recordings taken at herein-described event for the purpose of DJ/Entertainer’s advertising or promotion.
13. In the event of circumstances deemed by the DJ/Entertainer to present a threat or implied threat of injury to the DJ/Entertainer or any property in the DJ/Entertainer’s possession, the DJ/Entertainer reserves the right to cease performance. Purchaser shall be responsible for payment in full, regardless of whether the situation is resolved or whether DJ/Entertainer resumes performance. It is understood and agreed that the Purchaser agrees to provide crowd control if warranted. Purchaser will be liable for any loss or damage to any property belonging to DJ/Entertainer that is caused by Purchaser or his/her guests, customers, students, etc.
14. If this is an outdoor event, please make sure that DJ/Entertainer and all equipment are in an area that is sheltered from rain. DJ/Entertainer reserves the right to not perform if it is felt by the DJ/Entertainer that adequate shelter is not provided. In the event of an electrical storm, the event will be suspended and the equipment shut down for the safety of the guests. There are not refunds for suspension or cancellation of events due to weather. Time may be added at the end of the event to make up for suspended time at the sole discretion of the DJ/Entertainer.
15. In the event that DJ/Entertainer is unable to perform, DJ/Entertainer will provide a suitable replacement at No charge for the event described. If DJ/Entertainer is unable to provide a replacement all and only fees previously collected by DJ/Entertainer will be refunded.
16. Set up for DJ: Please furnish for your DJ a minimum area of 4’x 8’. A reliable power source needs to be within close proximity of this area.
17. This contract constitutes the entire agreement between _____________________ and Star Karaoke. This contract may not be modified unless amended in writing and signed by the parties hereto.